Saturday, August 13, 2005

Macro Snap

This is a high resolution photo of a rose outside our front door. The ability to take a close up photograph with the use of a Digital Camera in Macro mode, allows you to get in real close, with a steady hand, and once uploaded affords the viewing of every single detail sometimes unseen by the naked eye at close range. I have a fairly decent Digital Camera that lets me perform a wide variety of styles of photography. Problem with technology today is that you can try and open the box and use it or take the time to read the booklet and get an easier undertsanding on how to use it. For me, reading the book is not an easy option, I prefer to point and click, and figure it out as I go along. I will be posting more pics as I go along, and if you have some that you would like posted go ahead and send them to me and I will post them on the Jubber Journal Blog.

No comments: