Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The first ten days...

And so here we are heading off into 2006. Who would agree that time is really flying by? I wish I could remember how fast time went as a young boy growing up. Seems the more I try and think back to those days, the slower it seems the days were. Now, we no sooner get to Friday, and Monday is right on the doorstep. My guess is the key to this zooming time is that we try and make it fun, despite hardships along the way. One thing that really dawned on me when pastor Dan preached a couple of weeks ago was the following:

Are we merely existing or living for God? I have to say that for the most part, I have simply been existing. It is time to start living - living for God! There is more, we just have to go to the right source...give it some thought.

1 comment:

Hoytmqem said...

What's more, she would even advise her patient on how to lighten the radiation burns once the chemo session is over. An unborn child obtains oxygen through the placenta. Nursing in the Philippines We live in a world where ailments and diseases have not been banished by a long shot, which means that there is an acute need for nursing professionals who are dedicated and committed to their work totally. Home Health Aides Training Kansas City Mo