Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tiny Updates

So, last night the skies were crystal clear here in California. Going to bed I wondered in the back of my mind if I would by some chance get up and see the lunar eclipse taking place. Well - at 3.30am I was wide awake, and it dawned on me to peep out the window - there it was a blood red moon! Nancy got up too, had a glance up into the sky and went back to sleep!

Good news regarding the Revival Center website - the original URL is live:

www.rcm.co.zw

I listen to a fantastic online Christian radio station, and came across this link that I thought would be of help to folk searching for answers and scripture references:

New Living Translation

I will list this link in my favorites as well so if you need it in the future just click and go.

No comments: